Figuring out drive ratio changes, is made easy with this calculator.
Change the numbers to your own. To calculate, click out of box or press your ‘Tab’ key.
- Enter your motor rpm and the gear ratio of your reducer
- (if no reducer is present set the ratio at 1:1).
- For Belt Pulleys enter the diameter of the pulleys
- For Sprockets enter the number teeth on the sprocket.
- You can enter drive ratios instead of pulleys and sprockets.
- Adjust the belt pulley or sprocket you want to change until you achieve your desired Final RPM.